- Tracking the efficiency of different outreach initiatives. Marketing strategies can be compared to better optimization and transparency, ensuring that the organization is able to put its resources towards the most effective uses.
- Reducing administrative overhead. By providing automated analysis and business functions, Salesforce can reduce the amount of time an organization needs to spend on operational management and administrative time, there leaving more funds available for mission critical expenses.
- Fast reporting. With the real-time data and analysis provided through Salesforce, nonprofits will be able to quickly generate the reports and data that they need to make decisions day-to-day.
- Cloud-based functionality. The accessible platform of Salesforce Cloud Solutions by VRP Consulting can be connected to from anywhere in the world, consolidating information from many different branches and helping a large nonprofit organization operate more effectively.
- Consolidate students, parents, teachers, and alumni within a single easy to use dashboard. Salesforce makes it easy to reach out to all of your school's constituents at once.
- Improve recruitment opportunities. Just as sales leads can be scored and generated, recruitment can be as well. Ranging from the most talented academics to the best students, Salesforce can help determine which are most likely to come on board.
- Build alumni relationships. Alumni are individuals that are most likely to invest in the future of the school and new departments and programs. Salesforce can help in developing these relationships and maintaining them over time.
I just wanted to thank you and your team for all the hard work over the past 6 months on some major projects with social media companies in the recruiting space. We have asked for an incredible amount of work to be done in a short time frame with what seemed to be a moving target at times. Our management team truly appreciates it and we thoroughly enjoy working with you guys."