AppExchange Partner Console is now available! How will it benefit Salesforce ISVs? Find out in this article from Dmitry Zhugin, Regional CTA.Read more
How can I raise customer satisfaction? That is the question many companies often ask themselves, as we all know it is the cornerstone of every relationship. With so many different channels, digital tools, and social media – it is challenging to keep track of every customer support need and provide seamless cross channel support. Luckily the Salesforce AppExchange is a place where we can find convenient apps that can help you provide outstanding customer service as an extension of your Salesforce solution.
In this article, we are going to show you some of the best help center apps that can level up the way that you support and connect with your customers.
Five9 Cloud Contact Center
What it is: a Cloud Contact Center Salesforce adapter that provides omnichannel customer service.
Who it’s for: For contact centers and support teams
- It is an automatic blended Inbound and Outbound platform
- To ensure full customer profile visibility (Orders, Transactions, Contact Information) during the interaction and to easily resolve issues, it offers a seamless customer service component unified with the Salesforce Lightning desktop, and Lightning Flow
- It provides CTI, ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and Predictive Dialer functionality
- It has an option for the supervisors to monitor, and coach agents within the platform
- It offers NLP – based categorization, call recording and monitoring tools
Pricing: Starting at $15 per seat per month
ServiceX is a robust and secure Service Cloud extension designed to consolidate all the customer communication channels in one Help Center that allows customers to resolve their issues faster through the Self-Service portal and effortlessly connect with agents.
Who it’s for: Customer service teams of any industry
- It provides access to multiple communication channels including FAQ section, messages, email, live chat
- It is natively built on Salesforce, can be seamlessly integrated with any website and is mobile-friendly
- If you implement ServiceX you can count on full support, training, and guides
- Agents can easily access any customer records to quickly and efficiently answer queries, even complex ones
- To help provide quick query answers, customer emails are automatically turned into cases which activates an immediate agent notification
- To maximize efficiency agents can simultaneously manage multiple cases at the same time from one interface
- It allows incorporating an easy-to-navigate knowledge base both for the customers to leverage self-service and for the agents to ensure quality advice
- To ensure a quick and positive real-time live chat experience, it supports a chatbot option, response queue, attachments, emojis, and a post-chat survey
- ServiceX can be customized further for enhanced branding, integration with 3rd party solutions and chatbots.
What it is: a Cloud contact center platform integrated with Salesforce to support omni-channel customer interaction in one place.
Who it’s for: Customer service, Sales, Telemarketing
- It leverages your Salesforce data to combine both call center and CRM solutions
- It facilitates management of communication through phone, messages, email, web chat and social media from one platform
- It enables intelligent inbound routing to the most qualified agent for particular cases
- To maximize outbound agent productivity, it is equipped with teleprospecting, appointment scheduling, and web-lead callbacks
- It has an option to evaluate contact center performance through real-time, intuitive, and customizable supervision tools
Pricing: Starting at €99 per user per month
What it is: a Salesforce compatible help center platform providing communication with customers through messages, WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook messenger and other more casual channels.
Who it’s for: Customer service and Sales representatives
- It is seamlessly integrated with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- It consolidates multiple channels into one interface
- To accelerate query response time, it is built within the Salesforce dashboard, and allows agents to view the customer profile and entire conversation history from all channels
- It allows sending text messages to 150+ international destinations (the platform provides local phone numbers)
- To facilitate issue handling, it provides an extensive template library
Pricing: €50 per user per month
Contact Center by Zisson
What it is: a Contact Center application delivering an optimized customer experience through effective communication.
Who it’s for: Customer support teams and Sales teams
- It consolidates all communication channels in one platform
- It supports call center, webchat, email, messages and social media
- To facilitate call center processes it offers Softphone, Click-to-Call, intelligent routing, Inbound screen pop-up, caller authentication, outbound messages, local phone numbers, and IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- To save time on agent training, the interface is intuitive and easy-to-use
- To ensure proactive support, every contact with the customer automatically activates a 360° view of previous interactions and Salesforce history
Pricing: Starting at €18 per user per month
Which Help Center App is right for you?
Hopefully, this compilation will help you decide which help center App is the best match for your business needs. We are proud of our products, so our personal favorite will always be ServiceX which is also the only free App from this collection. If you need further customization for your app, we can provide that for you.
CTO VRP Consulting
About the author
Dmitry Zhugin is a Chief Technology Officer for VRP Consulting team in Belarus. He is an established software specialist with 10 years of experience in Salesforce Architecture.